Overlooking Anse Vata Bay, a few minutes from the town’s vibrant centre, Le Méridien Nouméa offers an extensive range of leisure and recreational activities. Surrounded by landscaped tropical gardens, a large swimming pool is accompanied by direct access to the beach, where you can participate in water sports such as kayaking, stand-up paddling, windsurfing, and snorkeling.
Treat yourself a massage or a beauty treatment to be soothed and rejuvenated. Try our complimentary golf simulator to pratice your swing. Guests can also run on the Pierre Vernier track, the famous Caledonian jogger’s highway that starts in front of the hotel.
Featuring designs by LM100™ artists Hisham Bharoocha, Sam Smore, and Yan Lei, guests’ keycards provide access to a contemporary cultural experience. As part of the Unlock Art™ programme, they include admission to the Tjibaou Cultural Centre.
Complimentary wireless High Speed Internet Access is available throughout the resort.
- Business Center
- Tour Desk
- Dry Cleaning Service
- Floral Service
- Medical Services Available
- Disability Accessible Facilities
- Shoe Shine Service Available
- Concierge Service
- Childcare Service
- Laundry/Valet Service
- Safe Deposit Boxes
- Luggage Storage
- Multilingual Staff
- Air Conditioned Facilities
- Non-Smoking Facilities
RECREATION + ENTERTAINMENT
- Grand Casino
- Massage and beauty Treatments
- Tennis Court
- Outdoor Pool
- Beach Access
- Golf Course Nearby
- Water Sports
- Wind Surfing
- Bicycle Rental
- Wireless High Speed Internet Access in All Guest Rooms(Complimentary)
- Wireless High Speed Internet Access in Lobby (Complimentary)
- Wireless High Speed Internet Access in Public Areas(Complimentary)
- Self Parking Facilities (Complimentary)
- Car Rental Service
- Airport Transportation (Limited)
Some of the services and facilities above may not be available on a 24-hour basis or without advance request. Fees may apply for certain services.